Heather Harris has 25 years of clinical experience working with children, teens and adults. She has provided counseling and art therapy services within schools, residential programs, inpatient and forensic psychiatric units, outpatient services, community-based art therapy programs and emergency departments. Her experience also includes 15 years of teaching as adjunct instructor for both counseling psychology and art/expressive therapy graduate programs as well as providing clinical supervision to interns and post-graduates. Her Boston, MA-based office is T accessible (5 minute walk from the red line) and there is street parking.
• Telehealth counseling services will be available beginning September 2022 for teens and adults.
• Clinical supervision hours for individuals working toward Licensure as an LMHC in the state of Massachusetts or other states if applicable (Pre or Post Masters).
• Clinical supervision hours for those working toward certification as a Registered Art Therapist (Pre or Post Masters).
• Clinical supervision hours for those working toward certification as a School Adjustment Counselor (Pre or Post Masters) and meet specific criteria for the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE)
• Clinical consultation for professionals working with complex cases including but not limited to the treatment of trauma, emotional dysregulation (depression, anxiety et al), school-based issues, Autism Spectrum Disorder, personality disorders, addiction, attachment and family systems issues.
• Consultation for providers who are seeking to integrate mindfulness/DBT skills and/or the expressive art modalities into their clinical work with clients (individual or group work).
• International Clinical/Art Therapy Supervision
• Art Therapy/Clinical Workshops, Presentations and coursework either through a virtual format or in person throughout the Boston area
• International Art Therapy Workshops or Projects (both leading projects or consulting those who seek to facilitate international art/expressive therapy work)
Heather Harris MA, LMHC, ATR-BC, ATCS
• Licensed Mental Health Clinician – (LMHC) Massachusetts
• Certified Clinical Supervisor – (MaCCS) Massachusetts
• Board Certified Art Therapist (ATR-BC)
• Art Therapy Certified Supervisor (ATCS)
• Certified School Social Worker/School Adjustment Counsellor
• Dialectical Behavior Therapy (C-DBT) Certification
• Accredited Member – Irish Association for Counselling and
Individual Supervision (1 hour session):
• Pre-Masters Supervision/Student
• Post-Masters Supervision or Consultation
Group Supervision (1.5 hour session):
• Post-Masters Group Supervision rates range and are
dependent upon the number of participants
** Late afternoon or evening times are available.
**Meeting in a separate location would require
an additional travel fee.